Review Article Summary Template
Citation: (APA format)
What is the topic of this paper?
Which themes* does the paper address?
- Other major topic(s)?
What is your favorite table or figure? Why?
Identify main points to take away from the article:
- What is the most important thing we know about the topic?
- What is the most surprising thing we know about the topic?
- What is the biggest limitation of the current literature on this topic?
- What is left that we don’t know about the topic?
* Themes include those summarized in:
- Plomin, R., DeFries, J. C., Knopik, V. S., & Neiderhiser, J. M. (2016). Top 10 replicated findings from behavioral genetics. Perspectives on Psychological Science, 11(1), 3-23. https://doi.org/10.1177/1745691615617439
- Briley, D. A., Livengood, J., Derringer, J., Tucker-Drob, E. M., Fraley, R. C., & Roberts, B. W. (2019). Interpreting behavior genetic models: seven developmental processes to understand. Behavior Genetics, 49(2), 196-210. http://publish.illinois.edu/dabriley/files/2018/11/Briley-2018-Interpreting-behavior-genetic-models.pdf